Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Maine

October 27, 2013





                                                                                                              
                    
         One of my favorite things about fall are the concerts, some of my favored bands have been touring lately and I've been busy attending their shows. Recently, I went to The Maine's concert in my city and wasn't as impressed with the show as I was with the person. My friend and I were lucky enough to meet the lead singer John O'Callaghan. As I said before and will repeatedly say, concerts require comfort. So, I brought out an oversized sweater to accommodate for the chilly weather while we waited eagerly for the meet&greet. I decided to dress this sweater up with a silk flannel and peaked the collar out to add color. To keep the outfit simple I coupled the sweater with black jeans and chose fun, chunky oxfords with fringe detailing along with my favorite statement necklace to customize the overall look. 

Sweater- friend, thrifted
Blouse- Zara
Pants- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
Necklace- Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment