Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pinafore

October 20, 2013







                 This week lingered on and everyday I still reminisced about the weekend fun I had. When Friday  came around I was ready to relax, run errands, and spend time with friends. After a birthday party I attended I had a few things to get around town. I decided to sport a comfy casual outfit and what better piece to wear than a dress. Recently I went thrift shopping (may do a post on this) and found this gorgeous forest green pinafore dress that needed to be worn asap. It's finally starting to get cold out and layering is one of the most exciting things for chilly weather, so I wore a thick knit sweater to make this dress weather appropriate. I finished this look off with playful stand out shoes paired with wool socks and a simple black cross body bag.


Dress- Thrifted
Sweater- Topshop
Shoes- Bank Fashion
Socks- American Eagle
Bag- Forever
Necklace- Francesca's

No comments:

Post a Comment