Sunday, October 13, 2013

The 1975 gig

October 13, 2013




Embedded image permalink


                    Last night seemed surreal, from what started out as just being lucky enough to catch The 1975  playing in my city, to hanging out with the band. I had to make sure that my outfit was comfortable to accommodate the hype of the concert yet, still give off a put together vibe. Knowing this, I turned to a simple cut out jumpsuit and my favorite statement necklace and chunky edgy boots. My oversized leather trimmed blazer provided the perfect bit of warmth while waiting in line outside. The audience ended up being really relaxed and the acoustics were on point. Overall, the show was sick and is now hands down the best gig I've been to yet! 


Jumpsuit- Urban Oufitters
Blazer- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- GoJane
Necklace- Forever










No comments:

Post a Comment